Pages

Featured Post

Welcome

Welcome! Hi, I'm Chagall Sierra , known in Toronto as "Voice of an Angel" for my ethereal, heartfelt soprano. This is a co...

Monday, January 11, 2016

Welcome

Welcome!

Hi, I'm Chagall Sierra, known in Toronto as "Voice of an Angel" for my ethereal, heartfelt soprano.

This is a collection of my public lyrics for various musical projects. Usually I write a lot during FAWM, however I started writing songs regularly starting in 1996. After they're written, I either forget about them or they make their way into fully produced songs for Kirrivath (Meditative World Fusion), Wingspell (Renaissance Gothic), or my solo Celtic Faery Classical Crossover music.

In 2015 I started a virtual label called Paperbag Empress Records to hold all my own music and to crosspromote bands in my favourite niche: fairytale and fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment